The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Pet Pantry & Dog Wash in Colorado Springs, CO. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (719) 629-9273 to get more information!
I initially rated a 3star by accident. This place has a really nice setup. And the staff is so accommodating. Even when we had a problem with the equipment, ultimately flooding the stall, they were more than nice about it. We were also pleasantly surprised at how affordable it was, compared to other local options. Too bad we are only in town briefly on vacation. I would love to support a business like this.
It was nice to be able to give both of my dogs a bath and not have to worry about clogging up my bathtub and they provided everything we needed
Great staff and great variety of food, treats and supplies for pets.
Very informative about foods for your dogs and a great place to get healthy treats.
One of the best pet stores in the springs with the best staff. Cant wait for the fountain location to open up