The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Pet Pantry in Colorado Springs, CO. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (719) 629-9273 to get more information!
What a great little pet store! For dog and cat stuff, this store is great. And they had Fromm’s at a very good price. My dog loved the bully bites I got there, and they were also a great price. I will be back!
Pet Pantry has been great since 2020 for my family. Between the help getting food to my car with various seasons of injury to friendly staff when we stop in, we could not be more happy. They have never left us high and dry! When we lost our German Shorthair before she could get her final bag of food open, they graciously exchanged it for our Lab's food. Love their service and compassion.
Excellent selection and excellent customer service from a staff that genuinely cares.
Friendly helpful service, great prices!
I enjoy taking my girl Mila here. Doesn't cost as much as alot of places. Everyone has always been super friendly. Have been here 3 or 4 times and only had to wait about 10 minutes once. I am able to go during slow times usually. The dog washing basins are also great. Love that you can lower and raise them. Really saves my back. They provide everything you need. Brushes,towels, shampoo, conditioner, blow dryer